Printing Bar Code ID Cards
To print bar code ID cards, navigate to the client's General tab and perform the following:
- Select ENABLE, located next to the Bar Code ID field.
- When the following window populates, select Use default bar code.
- Select Save.
- Select the Print icon.
- Verify the Print a complete ID card radio button is selected.
- Select Next.
- When the following window populates, select the Print Layout icon.
Note: The card displayed in the preview will be formatted differently than it appears on the final ID card.
- If the information on the ID card is correct, print the card.
- If your address or phone number are incorrect, contact the IT Help Center.
- Once the ID card has been printed, perform the following:
- Cut the card out of the paper along the lines.
- Place the card in a laminating pouch.
- Feed the laminating pouch through the laminator.
- When the laminated card has cooled down, trim any excess material.
- Test the ID card, by scanning it.