The General tab contains general information regarding the client.
- To indicate the corresponding member is the head of household, select the Head of Household check box.
Note: Selecting the incorrect member as head of household can negatively impact the accuracy of reports ran by Others.
- To mark the member as active, select the Active member of the household check box.
- To mark the member as inactive, select the Active member of the household check box again to remove the check.
- To advise all locations utilizing Others and Bridges to not offer service to the member, select the Do Not Help this member check box.
- To add a photo to the member's file, select Add or Change Photo and follow the prompts.
- If necessary, contact the IT Help Center for assistance.