Creating a New Case Note
To create a new case note, perform the following:
- Select the Add button.
- Update the Note Date drop-down menu.
- Update the Member drop-down menu.
- Select one of the following Privacy radio buttons:
- Public: may be viewed by all Others and Bridges users.
Note: With our legacy social services platform, all case note records were public.
- Location Specific: may only be viewed by users who are registered to your location (i.e., your immediate staff).
Note: The term location refers to the geographical location of your facility.
- Program Specific: may only be viewed by users who are registered to the corresponding program.
Note: The term program refers to a social service program offered by a particular location.
- To print the case note from this window, select the Printer icon.
- To run a spell check, select the Spell Check icon.
Note: Content entered into the open field, may be copied and pasted from other programs (e.g., Word, Excel).