Creating a Contract
To create a contract, perform the following:
- Select Administration.
- Select Contracts.
- When the following window populates, select Add.
Note: In the example provided, two contracts have already been created.
- Select Add.
- Update the fields on the Main Info tab.
- Select the Billing Info tab and complete the fields in the window.
- Select the Assistance tab.
- Select the appropriate checkboxes that are funding by the corresponding contract.
- Select Save.
- To assign a default assistance value to an item, perform the following:
- Highlight the desired item.
- Select Use default assistance values for contract amounts.
Note: The amount the contract will pay towards the highlighted item will populate in the bottom right corner of the window.
Note: Many sites utilized default assistance values as a best practice.
Note: When selecting items that are billable under a contract, review your work to avoid making errors.