Adding a New Household
If you are confident a record for an individual does not exist, create a new household, by performing the following:
- In the search results screen, select Add Household.
Note: A household ID will not be assigned until all the necessary fields are updated.
- Update the following:
- Primary Name field.
- Household: Type drop-down menu.
- Address: field.
- Zip: field.
- Add members to the household, by performing the following:
- Select Add to the left of the Members heading above the gray box.
- Select Continue with Save.
Note: Selecting Cancel Save will cancel the new household creation.
- Select Add again.
- When the New Member window populates, update the appropriate information.
- Select Save.
- Add additional known individuals to the household.
- Designate the appropriate person as head of the household, by selecting the Head of the household box on their information screen.
Note: By default, the first member added to the household is defaulted as Head of the household.