Utilizing the Launch Wizard
To utilize the Launch Wizard verify the household information is up to date and interested parties are accurate, then perform the following:
- From the Household Assistance screen, select the Launch Wizard button.
- Enter in the custom questions (e.g., toy wish, gift wish, shirt size, pants size, shoe size).
Note: If the custom question box does not appear, your facility does not allow for custom questions.
- Once finished, select Next.
Note: The next screen shows the selection of assistance your facility has available for Seasonal Distribution.
- Select the appropriate assistance types intended for the household.
- Select Next.
Note: The next screen indicates the computer is processing the assistance types.
Note: For each assistance type you selected, you are required to fill in the designated information.
- Add in the desired information and select Next for each assistance type.
Note: The next screen appears for facilities that use scheduling.
Note: The days highlighted in blue or brown are distribution days.
- Select the desired distribution day.
- Select the time slot you desire.
Note: The bottom of the screen displays how many appointments are available for the selected day and time.
- Once you select a time slot, select Finish Wizard.
Note: Selecting Finish Wizard indicates the intake is complete.
- Once all the information is accurate, select PrintAssistance Pickup Form as required by your site.
- Select Save and Done.
Note: Assistance Pick Up Forms look like the below.