Accessing SharePoint Sites
To access a Salvation Army SharePoint site, perform the following:
- Navigate to the Salvation Army Office 365 log-in page: https://o365.usawest.org/
- If necessary, copy and paste the link into your browser.
- Enter your Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN )and press enter.
Note: The log-in page may differ in appearance from the example shown.
- When you are redirected to the Salvation Army 0365 log-in page, enter you FQDN and O365 password.
- Select the navigation box in the upper left hand corner.
- Select the Sites icon.
Note: SharePoint sites that you are currently following will be listed under the "Sites I'm following" heading. If you are not following any SharePoint sites, sites will be listed in the "Suggested sites to follow."
- If the site you are attempting to locate is not listed, perform the following:
- Enter the name of the site in the search field.
- Press enter.
- When the search results populate, select the desired SharePoint site.
- To follow an open SharePoint site, select FOLLOW in the upper right hand corner.
- When exploring a SharPoint site, adhere to the following:
- Do not upload any content into the document libraries without receiving explicit permission to do so.
- Do not edit any content without receiving explicit permission to do so from the owner. To identify a content owner, contact Katina Durrent.
- Do not store local copies of content stored on SharePoint.