It applies to Skype for Business for Windows.
Contact cards in Skype for Business will contain more information about an user like phone numbers, email, address, etc. To see a contact card, do the following:
1. Place your mouse cursor on top of the picture of the desired contact.
2. Select the See Contact Card icon, and the contact card will display.
Note: You can also right click on the name and select See Contact Card.
Open a contact card from other Office programs and Outlook
You can open a contact card from within other Office programs and Outlook, anywhere you see a person's picture or person's name with a presence icon
1. Place your mouse cursor on top of the contact's picture (or presence icon next to a person's name)
2. A small window with the person's name will open, then click the down arrow to open the card.
Pin or unpin a contact card on your desktop
When you pin someone's contact card to your desktop, the card remains open so that you can quickly view the person's information or contact them faster. To pin a card, do the following:
1. Open the person's contact card, and click the pin icon.
2. The card will be pinned to your desktop and you can use it to see the person's information or to contact them.
3. The card will be open until you close it or unpin it.