Creating a Standard Chart from Some or All Data in a PivotTable Report
To create a Standard Chart from some or All Data in a PivotTable report, perform the following:
- Select the data in the PivotTable report you want to use in the chart.
- To include field buttons and data in the first row and column on the report, start dragging from the lower-right corner of the data you select.
Note: For additional information Select Data in a PivotTable Report.
- On the Home tab, in the Clipboard group, click Copy.
- Click a blank cell outside of the PivotTable report.
- On the Home tab, in the Clipboard group, click the arrow next to Paste, click Paste Special.
- Select Values.
- Select OK.
- Select Insert tab, in the Charts group, click a chart type.
Note: For additional information http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel-help/create-or-delete-a-pivottable-or-pivotchart-report-HP010089893.aspx.