Web Ticket Status
Inside of your Open ticket you will find the following:
- Basic information about your ticket (e.g., subject, description of problem, assigned technician name).
- A button to close the ticket if the issue has been resolved.
Once your ticket has been resolved, an email will be sent to you stating the status change. Perform the following, as necessary:
- If the issue is not resolved, perform the following:
- Forward your email to the Help Center to reopen the ticket.
- Open the closed ticket by visiting https://helpcenter.usawest.org and select Reopen.
- If the issue was resolved, rate the technicians performance.
Note: Rating the technician allows us to improve our service in the future.