Viewing or Dialing Received and Placed Calls
To view or dial received or placed calls, perform the following:
- Press the Directories button.
- Press the Scroll key to select the desired call history option (e.g., Missed Calls, Received Calls, Placed Calls, Personal Directory).
- Press the Select soft key to display the selected call history list.
- Press the Scroll key to scroll through the numbers listed in the selected call history list.
- Press the Dial soft key to speed dial the highlighted number from the call history list, as necessary.
Note: If contacting an outside line, add the digits 91 to the front of the number displayed.
- Press the Exit soft key twice to exit the selected directory menu and exit the Directories menu.