These drive letters allow us to collaborate and share files with others.
- A Personal backup read only drive.
- Verify that your files are being backed up.
- Restore files that you may have accidentally deleted.
- An office site or site share that is only accessible to people in the same location.
- Divided into various department folders
- Only able to see the folders that your supervisor has granted access to see.
A few Corps do not have an O Drive yet.
- The regional drive that is shared with Division or Command.
- Allows Divisional Headquarters (DHQ) to share files with a Corps or site.
- Broken down by site and department.
THQ and Crestmont College users do not have an R Drive.
- A territorial drive that allows files to be shared across the territory.