Community Center KPI Dashboard
With the help of the Kroc KPI Dashboard you use real time data to see a high level view of your Centers health. A green KPI item indicates improvement since the same period in the previous year, and a red KPI item indicates decline since the same period in the previous year.
KPI Numbers Explained:
- Membership Retention Rate: The percentage of members that were current 1, 3, 6, or 12 months ago… and are still members today.
- Average Membership Count: The average of daily membership counts over the selected time period.
- Percentage of Members on Scholarship: The average daily percentage of members on scholarship over a specified time period.
- Percentage Scholarship at Full Time Equivalent (FTE): Similar to FTE staff calculations, this number is the equivalent percentage of members receiving 100% Scholarships. (Example: 2 members receiving 50% scholarship = 1 FTE member)
- Percentage of Program Enrollees on Scholarship: Based off of the total number of program enrollees during the selected time period, this number gives us the percentage of people receiving some form of scholarship assistance.
- Class Occupancy Rate: This calculation is based off of capacity restriction and actual number of students enrolled. (Example: if there are 30 spots available in a class, and only 20 people are enrolled = 67% Occupancy Rate)
- Revenue: Sales total from CCMS for the selected time period.
- Average Daily Venue Usage: This report tells us the percentage of time that the usable areas of your facility are booked with programs, rentals, and venue reservations – during business hours.
- Percentage of Volunteer Labor Hours: As compared to total labor hours collected in CCMS Personnel, this is the percentage of hours recorded by volunteers.
Powered by DevNext