Validate PrinterLogic Agent is not already installed by performing the following:
- Select the Start menu.
- Select All Programs.
- If you see the printer Install folder, PrinterLogic Agent is already installed.
To install PrinterLogic Agent on a Windows computer, perform the following:
- Launch Internet Explorer and browse to http://iprint.tsa.usawest.org/.
- Select the Current User button.
The PrinterLogic prompts you to download the client setup executable.
- Select the Run button.
- If you have administrative rights, select Yes.
- If you do not have administrative rights, contact the Service Desk for IT assistance.
- Select the Next button.
- Select the Install button.
Selecting the Install button starts the installation process.
- If prompted by Internet Explorer Security, check the Do not show me the warning for this program again box.
- Select the Allow button.
- Once the client installation is complete, select OK.
Selecting OK to will close all remaining windows.
Internet Explorer should automatically launch the PrinterLogic self-service portal.
- If Internet Explorer does not automatically launch browse to http://iprint.tsa.usawest.org/.
You will now see a list of folders and printers available to you.
You will only see the folder of the command you are in.