If locked out of an account contact IT at 877-7-ITHELP (877) 748-4357.
The following are ways an account can be locked out:
- Enter your password incorrectly 3 times.
- A mobile device that is set to USWInternal wireless that attempts to connect 3 times when in range of old/incorrect password.
- Change your Wi-Fi password on your device (Droid, iPhone, iPad) using a USWInternal network when you changed your password.
- Change your Wi-Fi password on your device (Droid, iPhone, iPad) and you Forgot the network when you changed your password.
- From the application portal (https://apps.usawest.org) you entered the credentials incorrectly 3 times.
- From the Citrix Receiver on a iPad or other Mobile device you entered the password incorrectly 3 times.
- Another individual attempted to enter your password 3 times.
NOTE: THERE IS A NEW PASSWORD UTILITY TOOL COMING SOON!!!