Scheduling a Meeting Online
If you don't have access to your work computer, and you still need to schedule a Skype for Business meeting. You can do it on any computer that has access to the Internet.
- Navigate to the following site: https://sched.lync.com/
Enter your credentials from work. Skype for Business supports meetings with attendees from both within and outside the organization.
- To add an attendee from within the organization, perform the following:
- Enter the desired attendee's first and last name (with a space in between) and a semicolon (;).
- To add an attendee from outside the organization, perform the following:
- Enter the desired attendee's email address and a semicolon.
- When you have finished entering the desired attendees, Skype for business will populate the information for joining the meeting.
- Copy and paste the information for joining the meeting into a new Notes Calendar meeting.
- Schedule the meeting in Notes and invite all attendees.
Downloading the Skype Web App
If necessary, navigate to the following link to download the Skype Web App: Skype Web App