Resetting your Password
Lotus Notes passwords are required to be changed every 90 days. Perform the following to reset your password:
- Inside your Lotus Notes client, select Lotus Notes Workspace.
- Select the Western Territory Address Book (WTAB).
3. Locate your name and select Edit Person from the top toolbar.
4. In the Basic tab, select the Enter Password button.
5. Type your password and select OK.
The new password is required to contain at least 8 characters and include at least two numbers, mixed cases, or special characters.
Your new password replicates to the iNotes, Travelers, and Sametime servers in 15 minutes.