IN YOUR BROWSER
Go to http://kroccalendar.usawest.org/
Choose your Kroc Center from the top drop down menu. Then customize the calendar as needed.
Important Note: Unchecking “Ticker” and “Venues” is recommended in order to keep the calendars looking as simple and clean as possible in your website.
Once you’ve set-up your calendar to your liking, click on the small “Customize Calendar” link at the bottom left of the page.
Use the following settings:
• Choose Day, Week or Month view. Even if you changed the view earlier, you have to change it again here for the calendar to preview correctly on your website.
• Checkmark only the following options:
- Hide Navigation (This hides the lefthand sidebar from view)
- Automatically refresh; Enter “3” into the box for it to refresh every three minutes.
- Show Calendar Buttons: This allows users to have access to the buttons at the top of the page so that they can flip through the days/months
- Do NOT check “Show Header”
Copy the entire URL from the text box onto your clipboard.
Right click on the calendar in Muse that you wish to update, and select “Edit HTML...”
Select only the URL portion of the code in the box in beween aphostrophes, and paste over the top of it with your new URL (as shown on right). The rest of the iframe parameters should remain the same, and don’t need to be altered.
Click okay, and your calendar should automatically update. The calendars don’t always preview accurately in the Muse design view, so you may have to preview the page in a browser (Shift+Opt+E) to see the update.