To burn a CD or DVD with Windows 7, perform the following:
- Insert a writable CD or DVD into the computer's CD or DVD drive.
- When the appropriate pop-up window populates, select Burn files to data disc.
- In the Burn a Disc: field, enter the appropriate name for the disc.
- Select Show formatting options.
- Select Mastered.
- Select Next.
- When the empty folder for the CD or DVD populates, perform the following:
- Open the source folder that contains the appropriate files to add to the CD or DVD.
- Drag the desired files into the folder for the CD or DVD.
- On the Toolbar, select Burn to Disc.
When the CD or DVD has been burned, the drive containing the CD or DVD will open.