To access UTA, perform one of the following:
- Go to https://home.usawest.org and select UltiPro icon or navigate to: https://usawest.ultipro.com
- Select Menu.
The UTA site utilizes Single Sign On (SSO) that recognizes the User's name and password that was entered to log into the computer.
- Select Myself Section ->Time & Attendance.
- Also you can navigate to: https://n24.ultipro.com
- Enter your user name in the User Name field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
Clocking In/Clocking Out (Hourly Non-exempt Employees)
As an hourly non-exempt employee, perform the following to clock in and clock out for a shift:
- To clock in for a shift, select Clock On.
- To clock out, select Clock Off.
- If you have a second job, select the right job.
Once you select Clock Off, your time is added to your timesheet.
Time Entry (Exempt Employees)
As an Exempt employee, perform the following each day or at the end of your work week to record your time:
- Select the MY TS tab.
- Make sure that you are in the appropriate week, place a mark on the days you were present, and press Save.
- Update the appropriate time entries for the days you were absent by pressing the Calendar edit icon, and selecting a time code such as SICK for a sick day.
- Press Save.
Authorized employees have the ability to modify their timesheets in the UTA system, by performing the following:
- Open the timesheet by performing one of the following:
- Select the My TS tab.
- Select View My Timesheet in the Launch Pad tab.
- Select the desired date.
- Click the horizontal arrow on the left.
- Select Add Other Hours.
- Enter your hours, time code and comment fields.
- Select Save.
Time Off Calendar
To request time off, perform the following:
- Select the Time Off Calendar tab.
- When the calendar populates, double-click the calendar icon in the From: field.
- Select the desired start date.
- Double-click the calendar icon in the To: field.
- Select the desired end date.
- In the Reason field, enter the reason for the time off request (e.g., vacation, sick, other).
- Select OK.
- Select Submit in the lower left corner of the calendar view.
When a request for time off has been approved or denied, an electronic message will be sent via the UTA system.
When an employee submits a request for time off, the appropriate supervisor will receive an electronic message via the UTA system.
Employees are required to review their timesheets at the end of each week and validate they are accurate. To review your timesheets, perform the following:
- Select the My TS tab or the View My Timesheet link on the Launch Pad tab.
Non-exempt employees will be able to view their clocks for the corresponding week. Exempt employees will be able to view manual entries for the corresponding week.
- To view a previous week, click the calendar icon.
- Navigate to the desired week.
To Log out of the UTA system, select the Logout button in the right corner.