Modifying Employee Timesheets
UTA requires that the Supervisor/Managers apply changes to their employee time cards. Perform the following to modify an employee timesheet:
- Starting on the Daily TS tab, click the twisty arrow for a given day to add multiple time codes.
- Click the + sign to add the time entry.
You will need to add the time, type of entry (on or off), and date.
- If changes are required to be made to the existing time entered, make the change in their respective fields.
- If additional time (e.g., half day hours) are required, click twisted arrow below the date needed, then click the Add Other Hours button.
- Enter your hours and the time code.
- To delete entries, click the Show edits button, next to the Save button.
- To delete a row you have added, click the box next to the Trashcan icon on the right side of the inaccurate row.
- Click the Save button once all changes are captured.