Approving Time Off Requests
All time off requests (e.g., Bereavement, Jury Duty, Vacation) are required to be submitted by employees via the UTA Time Off Approval Request form. To respond to a pending time off request, perform the following:
Requests for approval appear in the To DO section of the Launch Pad.
- From the UltiPro Time & Attendance Launch Pad To Do section, click on the pending request.
Once the request opens, the request will appear at the bottom of the page.
- At the top of the page, select either Approve or Deny to respond to the request.
- If multiple requests, click on any of the blue bars to Approve or Deny a specific request.
If the employee requested any time off, a blue bar appears for the respective date.
- In the Comments field, enter a comment, as necessary.
- Once finished, select the Save button.
Approving the Time Off Request automatically populates the employee's time card and notifies the employee.
Rejecting the Time Off Request automatically notifies the employee that the request was denied.