The script contains the cues for the presentation:
- To fire a cue, perform the following:
- Select the appropriate cue by using a mouse or utilizing the arrows keys to highlight the desired item.
- Within the cue, click the fire image to fire the cue.
- To edit a cue, update the following fields on the Main tab:
- Timed advance.
- Main object (text).
- To scale the size of the script, click and hold the corner of the script with the mouse and drag it to the desired size.
- To create a new script, perform one of the following:
- Select the File drop down menu and select New.
- Select the + icon in the script pane.
Note: Multiple scripts may be open at the same time.
- The following playback modes are available in the Playback drop down menu:
- To activate remote control mode, perform the following:
- Select the Tools drop-down menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select Remote Control Mode.