Announcement cues may be created from existing MediaShoutÂ®5 text or media content.
- To add content from a script to the Announcement Library, perform the following:
- Open the appropriate script.
- Right-click the desired cue.
- Select Add to Announcement Library.
- Create a tag to designate when the announcement should play by clicking Create Tag and enter the appropriate description.
The Announcement Loop window will open automatically.
- To create a new announcement loop from the library, perform the following:
- Select Anncmt Loops on the Advanced tab.
- Select Add New Loop.
- Create a name for the loop and select +.
- Click the appropriate tags to designate which content to include in the loop.