The following provides an overview of additional features within MediaShoutÂ®5.
- Key: Forces content to fire over a script that is in progress (may be utilized to display text, media files, or a blank screen).
- Comment: May be utilized to add notes for the operator within a cue.
Comments are not visible to the audience.
- Section:Creates headings to group related cues together within a script (theses sections may be expanded and collapsed).
- Sound Control: Allows independent control of sound elements within the presentation.
Audio elements imbedded within video files may not be controlled independently.
- Script Control: May be utilized to automate actions within a script.
- Black: Displays a black screen.
- DVD: Allows video elements from a DVD to be fired within a cue.
- Video Feed: May be utilized to include a live video feed from a configured camera in a cue.
- Slideshow: Allows a user to insert slides from a PowerPoint Presentation into a cue.
Office 365 does not automatically install the required plug-ins. For Utilize Office 2013 Pro Plus, Office 2007, Office 2010, as available.