The Viewer contains the following elements:
- Preview Mode: Provides a preview of content prior to it firing.
- Next Mode: Displays the content that will appear next in the presentation.
- The Firebox contains the following elements:
- Key Text.
- Key Clock.
- Quick Cues: Displays the elements that are utilized frequently (e.g., logo, blank screen, test screen).
- Stop All (F8): Displays a blank screen.
- Key: Forces content to fire over a script that is in progress (may be utilized to display text, media files, or a blank screen).