The following provides an overview of the media options that are available in MediaShout5Â®:
- To add a video or image to the script, perform the following:
- Select the Files tab on the Media Deck.
- Navigate through the FastFolders tree to locate the appropriate file.
- Select the appropriate file and drag it into the desired cue.
Videos generally have a rectangular aspect ratio and images generally have a square aspect ratio.
- To add an audio file, perform the following:
- Select the Audio tab on the Media Deck.
- Navigate through the desired catalog to locate a song.
- Select the desired audio file and drag it directly into a MediaShout5Â® playlist.
iTunes and Windows Media Player libraries may be accessed through the Audio tab.
- To add a website to a cue, perform the following:
- Select the Web tab on the Media Deck.
- Type in the desired web address.
- Drag the web address to the desired cue or fire it directly from the Media Deck.
- To access content located in Dropboxâ„¢, perform the following:
- Click on the Cloud tab on the Media Deck.
- Navigate to the desired file.