Add an e-mail signature to messages
You can create personalized signatures for your e-mail messages that include text, images, your Electronic Business Card, a logo, or even an image of your handwritten signature.
Create a signature
1. Open a new message. Select Signature, and then click Edit Signatures.
2. On the Signatures window, click + sign.
3. Type your signature in the signature box.
4. Select if you want the signature to be created automatically on new messages and/or replies/forwards.
5. Double click on top of Untitled to name your signature.
Add a signature
1. In a new message, click Signature, and then click the signature that you want to add.
2. The signature will appear at the end of your message.