Corps Income lists non stewardship cash income coming into the Corps like a rental or program fees.
First thing that you need to do is to add a fund that will be available for recording income.
How to add a fund for Corps Income:
1. Go to Administer Corps Data.
2. Select the Funds tab.
3. Click Add.
4. Select your Fund Type, Fund Name and GL Account.
5. Select Other Corps Income.
6. Click Save.
Then go to Other Corps Income and you can add a new entry for your new fund.
To record a new income entry:
- Select Add button.
- Enter Date Received.
- Select the Fund.
- Enter the Amount.
- Enter a Memo for this income entry.
- Enter a name for the income received.
- Click Save.