Reply with attachments by manually copying and pasting. Works with Outlook for Windows.
We can manually copy original attachments in an email messages, and paste them in the Reply Message window when we reply the email message later.
1. Click the email message to preview it in the Reading Pane.
2. Right click one attachment in the previewing email message, and select the Select All from the right-clicking menu.
3. Right click the selected attachments, and select the Copy from the right-clicking menu.
4. Reply the email message with clicking the Reply button on the Home tab.
5. In the Replying message window, click the Paste button on the Message tab to paste these attachments.
Click the Pop Out at the upper-left corner of Reading Pane to release the Replying message window.
6. Compose the replying message, and click the Send button.
Note: Another option is to forward the message and enter the names manually.