Skype for Business - Mac Install
To install Skype for Business on your MacBook or iMac, please follow the directions below:
1. Open Safari and navigate to home.usawest.org.
2. Find Office 365 Tile and click to open.
3. When the Office 365 Website loads, find the “Other Installs” link in the top right corner.
4. On the “Other Installs” page, find the “Skype for Business” option in the left margin.
5. Click the Install button and wait for the installer to download.
6. Find the downloaded installer in the top right of Safari and double-click the file to run it.
7. Accept all defaults in the installer, enter your Mac username and password when prompted to complete the installation.
8. Open Launcher to find your new Skype for Business install.
9. Sign in with your TSA email address and password, and you’re all set.