Set up email in Android using built in app
Android mail apps may look different across different devices, and these directions may not exactly match the options you see.
1. Update your Gmail app to the latest version.
2. Select the menu icon in the upper left corner.
3. Click Settings > Add account > Exchange.
4. Enter your full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org), and click Next.
5. Enter your password (login password), and click Next.
6. Follow any prompts you may get, including security permissions.
7. Go to your inbox. If you see a message from your account with a Action Required subject, enable it.