Setting up Outlook on a iPhone or iPad
Follow the instructions below to set up Microsoft Outlook on an iPhone or iPad.
1. Download the Outlook for iOS app from the Apple Store.
2. When installed, open it, then tap Get Started.
3. Select to receive notifications or not.
4. Select Add Account.
5. Enter your Salvation Army email address (email@example.com) as the "username." You will be redirected to the TSA login page, enter your computer logon password and tap Sign in.
6. Select Yes to let the app access your info. Outlook for iOS begins syncing with Exchange.
7. Tap one of the icons to view your calendar, files, or contacts in the app.
Note: You can also use the built-in iOS mail app for your Outlook email.