Add an e-mail signature to messages
You can create personalized signatures for your e-mail messages that include text, images, your Electronic Business Card, a logo, or even an image of your handwritten signature.
Create a signature
1. Open a new message. On the Message tab, in the Include group, click Signature, and then click Signatures.
2. On the E-mail Signature tab, click New.
3. Create a name for the signature.
4. Type your signature.
5. Select if you want the signature to be created automatically on new messages and/or replies/forwards.
6. Click OK to save your work
Add a signature
1. In a new message, on the Message tab, in the Include group, click Signature, and then click the signature that you want.