The Office 365 Voice Mail PIN is used to access your mailbox from a phone. If you don't remember the Voice Mail Pin, you can reset it yourself. To reset your Pin, do the following:
1. Go to https://home.usawest.org.
2. Click Office 365 Applications button.
3. Open Mail.
4. Select Settings icon (*).
5. Click Mail.
6. Select General -> Voice Mail -> Reset PIN.
7. Click Reset my voice mail PIN.
8. Click Yes to reset your pin.
9. You will receive an email for confirmation and with more instructions.
• Select Reset my voice mail PIN from the voice mail options in Outlook Online
• Your temporary PIN will be emailed to you