Setting up Outlook on any Android Phone or Tablet.
Follow the instructions below to set up Microsoft Outlook on an Android phone or tablet.
1. Download the Outlook for Android app from the Google Play store if you haven't installed it yet.
2. Open the Outlook App.
3. Go to Settings > Add Account.
4. Type your full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org), and click Continue.
5. Enter your computer logon password and tap Sign in.
6. If prompted, select Yes or Accept to let the app access your info. Outlook for Android then starts syncing the account.
7. To view your calendar, files, or contacts from the app, tap More .
Note: You can also use the built-in Android mail app for your Outlook email.