Mobile Apps has a Corps Management application that will allow you to record attendance and stats for meetings.
How to Install Corps Management Application in Your Mobile Apps
1. Open Mobile Apps in your device.
2. Select App Store.
3. Under the Apps I Can't Use, select Corps Management.
4. Click Save.
Note: Corps Management will be added to your list of available applications.
How to Record Attendance and Stats
1. Open Corps Management.
2. Select Launch Corps Management.
3. Select Take Attendance.
4. Click Previous Week or Next Week to find your meeting.
5. Open your meeting.
6. Enter the stats for the meeting and click Save Changes.
7. Enter your attendance and click Save Changes.
8. Go to the top of the form and click Save.
Note: Your attendance and statistics for the meeting will be recorded to the program inmediately.