Do Not Forward allows you to send an email where the recipient will only have the option to read the message, but will not be able to forward, print or copy the contents of the message.
To create a Do Not Forward message, do the following:
1. Click New Email.
2. Switch to the Options tab.
3. Choose Permissions.
4. If you haven't used this feature before, select the only menu choice of Verify Credentials.
5. Next, you will get the following screen. Click Always Allow or Allow.
NOTE: You may also get the standard Office 365 login screen to provide your email and password credentials.
6. Go back to Permissions and the menu choices will now be different. Select Do Not Forward.
7. The new message will be created. The Do Not Forward text is included below the subject line.
8. Complete your message, and click Send.
Recipients will receive your message, and the Forward button will be disabled.