Do Not Forward allows you to send an email where the recipient will only have the option to read the message, but will not be able to forward, print or copy the contents of the message.
To create a Do Not Forward message, do the following:
1. Click New Email.
2. Switch to the Options tab.
3. Choose Permission.
4. If you haven't used this feature before, you will need to click Connect to Rights Management Servers and get templates.
5. Once you get the templates, go back to Permission and select Do Not Forward.
6. The new message will be created. The Do Not Forward text is included in the top of the email.
7. Complete your message, and click Send.
Recipients will receive your message, and the Forward button will be disabled. Print and Copy will not be allowed in the message.