Welcome to The Salvation Army Western Territory Directory application. Directory lists all the contact information for officers, employees, and cadets in our territory.
To open Directory,
1. Go to https://home.usawest.org.
2. Select Directory.
3. Directory will open, and it will display the people that you communicate with the most.
Note: When officers are listed, the rank will be included in the title in parentheses.
By default, the directory will open with a list of people that you communicate the most, but you can change it to all users to do searches.
To do a search do the following:
1. Change the search type to All Users.
2. Search by first or last name, or both.
3. You can also filter the search by division, location, department and/or job title.
4. Click Search.
Your results will open in the left side of your screen. Just browse to find the record that you are looking for. You will see the name of the person, job title, phone numbers, email and the picture (if one exists). You can see more information by clicking the More Info text.
The More Info screen will include information like type (Employee, Officer or Cadet), and the title/rank. It will also include the names of the supervisor and assistants with their information.
Edit your profile
1. Click My Profile.
2. Click Edit Profile.
3. You will be redirected to an AgilePoint app titled "Directory Update." Update your information and click Submit.
When you click the Help button, you will be able to search for any help document for directory or any other help document that exists in the Help Center.