Android devices should not try to use the AgilePoint mobile app for CARE, as you will be unable to add an attachment (receipt). However, you can access the CARE - AgilePoint applications by opening the Chrome browser and going to the AgilePoint website.
Note: If you don't have Chrome application, you will need to install it from the Play Store.
1. On your Android device, open the Chrome application.
2. Type the following address: https://home.usawest.org
3. You will be redirected to the Salvation Army site for authentication. Enter your email, your computer logon password and tap Sign-in.
4. Select the AgilePoint tile.
5. If you get the welcome screen, just tap No Thanks.
6. Select Work Center.
7. Select My Applications.
8. You will see the 5 applications for CARE that you can open on your mobile device.
Now that you have your CARE via AgilePoint applications available, you can use them on your Android device the same way you would on your desktop.
How to Submit an Expense (Corporate Card, Personal and Mileage)
How to Manage Proxies
How to Save Receipts for Later