Delegator (One who delegates)
It's easy to give access for another officer or employee in the USA Western Territory to your Outlook. To give access to others to your Mailbox and/or Calendar, just follow these instructions:
1. Go https://home.usawest.org .
2. Select AgilePoint.
3. Select Outlook Delegation.
4. Click Next to start the wizard.
5. Select the name of the person receiving the delegation, and click Next.
6. Select the type of access, and click Next.
7. Review the information, and click Submit.
Note: Delegation process will take about 60 minutes to take effect. The person that you selected will receive an email with instructions on how to add your Mailbox and/or Calendar to their Outlook client.
Delegatee (One to whom something is delegated)
Once you have been given full access to somebody's mailbox and/or calendar. These permissions will take about 60 minutes to become active.
Once the time has passed, you will need to follow these steps below to add the mailbox and/or calendar to your Outlook client:
1. Close Outlook completely.
2. Open Outlook again.
3. Look for user's mailbox to appear on the left side of your Outlook client, under your name.
4. In your calendar view, find the name of the user My Calendars.
1. Go to the Outlook menu at the top-left of your screen and select Preferences.
2. Under the Personal Settings section, select Accounts.
3. On the Accounts screen, click Advanced…
4. On the next screen, at the top, select Delegates.
5. On the People I am a delegate for section (lower part of the screen), click the plus sign (+).
6. In the search box, type the name to find and choose the name of the person that gave you access, then click Add.
7. Back at the Delegates screen, you should now see the name of the user on the list. Click OK.
8. Close the Accounts screen.
Note: The account will be added to your Mailbox and/or Calendar section.