Submit a Corporate Credit Card Expense on Your Smart Phone.
1. Open AgilePoint NX application.
2. Open applications by selecting More Options button.
3. Select My Apps.
4. Open Submit an Expense.
5. When Submit an Expense form opens, select if you are the spender or are you acting as a proxy.
6. Attach receipt(s) by clicking the Receipt / Attachment field.
Note: This application will try to access the camera on your phone, and the first time you might need to allow this application access to your phone camera.
A. Click Take Photo or Video.
B. Take a picture of your receipt, and select Use Photo.
C. Your receipt will be attached to the form.
7. Select Corporate Credit Card as Type.
Corporate Credit Card expense is when you used your Chase card that was provided to you for business expenses.
Personal Expense is when you used your own credit card or cash, and you want to get reimbursed.
Mileage is when you have used your car for business purpose, and you want to get reimbursed for the mileage. When you select mileage, some of the fields will change in the form.
8. Enter Transaction Date.
9. Write your Comments for this expense.
Note: Please remember that your supervisor wants to see a good description of your expense.
10. Enter Amount.
Note: You have the option to split the amount between different accounts. To add another amount to a diffent acount click the Add button which is located after the Account field.
11. Select the Account to be used for this expense.
Note: Make sure your information is correct including Spender Department and Approver Department.
If this is your first transaction, you will be asked to enter a department and a fund.
12. Review your expense form and then click Submit button.
13. You will see a confirmation screen.
What is going to happen now is that your transaction will be received from the bank in approximately 24 to 36 hours. The system will try to match your Corporate Credit Card expense that was submitted with any transaction from the bank that match the date and the amount, and it will process it automatically for you.