How to send encrypted mail in Outlook.
1. Click New Mail.
2. Enter the names of people that you are sending the message.
3. In the subject line type the word encrypt as part of your subject line.
4. Type the body of your message.
5. Click Send, and your message will be sent encrypted.
Note: The recipient(s) of you message will receive a receipt that your message is encrypted, and it will include instructions on how to open it.
This method is the preferred sending method, and it will work for Outlook users, as well those still using Lotus Notes email in the USA Western Territory.
How to open encrypted mail
If you receive an encrypted mail sent using the preferred method, do the following:
1. Open your encrypted mail.
2. Download and open the attachment (message.html).
3. Click Sign in.
4. Select Work or school account.
5. You will redirected to the Salvation Army Login site. Enter your password and click Sign-in.
6. Your encrypted message will now open.
Note: You will be able to receive encrypted mail from both Outlook users and Lotus Notes users in the USA Western Territory, if they used the preferred encryption method. If a user still on Lotus Notes for email in our territory sent you an encrypted mail by any other method, and you are not able to read it, please ask the sender to resend the email using this preferred method.