Install and set up OneDrive on an iPhone or iPad for the first time
1. If you don't have OneDrive installed, download it from the Apple App Store.
2. Once the application is installed on your device, open the app and tap Sign in.
3. On the Sign In page, type your email, for example firstname.lastname@example.org , and then tap Go.
4. You will redirected to the USA Western Territory page, type your password (computer logon password), and then tap Sign in.
5. Your OneDrive will open on your device, and you can start working with your folders and files.