Restore earlier versions of a file in OneDrive.
Restore an earlier version of an existing file. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Access your OneDrive online. Go to the Home page (https://home.usawest.org).
2. On the top left corner, click the Apps tab and select OneDrive.
3. Browse to the library that contains the affected file, and select the file.
4. Click the More Options icon (...) next to the file, and then click Version History.
5. Click More Options icon (...) for the date of the earlier version, click Restore, and then click OK.