To share your OneDrive files, follow these steps:
1. Access your OneDrive online. Go to the Home page (https://home.usawest.org).
2. On the top left corner, click the Apps tab and select OneDrive.
3. Pick the file or folder you want to share by selecting the circle in the upper corner of the item. You can also pick multiple items to share them together.
4. Select Share at the top of the page.
5. In the Share box that appears, choose your sharing options.
Note: Your files in OneDrive are confidential until you share them. When sharing your files, we recommend that you limit who edit and view your share files. See the instructions below.
Share your files with specific people
This method is more secure.
1. Select Anyone with the link can view and edit.
2. Select Specific People.
3. Start typing the name of the person. Once the name appears, select the person's name, and click Apply.
4. You can add more names, and you can also add a message to be included in an email that will be gererated.
5. Click Send.
Share your files with anyone
This method is less secured.
1. Type the name of the person, and once the name appears, select the name. It works for TSA names only.
2. Add a message to be included in an email that will be generated automatically.
3. Click Send.
Note: There are other ways to start the process of sharing files.
1. You can share files by right clicking the files inside your OneDrive on your hard drive and selecting More OneDrive Sharing options.
2. Another way to share files is by opening and clicking Share.