1. If you already have OneDrive installed, skip to step 3. Otherwise, launch the SA App Store.
2. Click on Applications then choose OneDrive to install. Follow the instructions.
3. launch OneDrive from your Launchpad or Applications Folder.
4. Enter your email address, and click Sign-in.
5. When prompted enter your AD Password (this is the password used for the USW Application Portal), and click Sign In.
6. Click Choose OneDrive Folder Location.
7. Please select and highlight your Home Folder (that is the folder with the House icon), click Choose this location.
8. Click Next.
9. If you already had files in OneDrive, you will be asked which folders you want to sync. Click Next.
10. It is recommended that you select to open at login to sync your files automatically.