What is... the difference between the ARC Dashboard and the ARC "POS" Dashboard?
Here you will find store sales and reports for viewing. Also, production reports for viewing and Key Items. It can be access via web link: (http://uswthqweb21/ARCDashboard/Home/), and all you need is your log in (PC) credentials.
ARC POS Dashboard
It is for individual ARC use only by Retail Manager, Administrator and approved personnel. It can only be access through Citrix: (https://apps.usawest.org/vpn/index.html) and you must be active in that AD* group for the icon to show up when you access Citrix.
In the ARC POS Dashboard among other things you can:
- Create sales
- Manage taxes
- Create age discounts
- Create special discounts (employee, senior, military, specific %)
- Add employees
- Manage employees (active/inactive - employees can not be deleted)
- View categories and items (view only**)
- View active POS registers
- Manage store information
- And also find store sales and reports for viewing (same as POS Dashboard)
AD* Active Directory, to have access to ARC POS Dashboard you must have your ARC Administrators consent/approval, followed by a request for IT to update your user account.
Category and items view only**, to manage these you need access via Citrix to "ARC TSS Admin" (this where everything related to production pricing and Touch Screens is managed).