Can I create email templates in Outlook 2016 for Mac? The answer will be yes.
Save an email message as a template
1. Select the email message you want to use as a template.
2. Select File > Save As Template.
3. Provide a name for the template, such as "Monthly Status".
4. Apply a tag if desired. Choices are Red, Blue, Important, Work, and so on.
Set a name, tag, and save location for your email template
5. Select the location where you want the template to be saved.
6. Select Save.
Create a new email message from a template
1. Select File > New > Email From Template.
2. Select the template location and name. The name will end with .emltpl.
Pick the email template you want to use
3. Select Open.
4. Add your email message content and recipients, and click Send.